Δευτέρα 22 Δεκεμβρίου 2008

Your little grey things i swear to compose..



We have turned to friends
and we have been friends
I've been carried away
he's been carried away
Send really loveable emails
News of life, short details
And he talks sense
where i talk sense
It's only when we meet
i go insane,i'm on my feet
It's only when..
hormonespirits are going wild
thankful grey sweet advice
So there we are..
So there we are
no attachments,no flirts, no candles
I narrate how great is being alone
insist i was no ready at all
that he's still a great person and a mate
that our thing is out of date
I'm not that short seed pleasure
that's what i say
an ode to sad's a treasure
stupid things i say
Well we did,we did kuddle for a bit
we did indeed
and it was when i left,he was in my pray
but i swear i didn't try to suck his kiss away
you gave me comfort
you gain me comfort
but i still need some time to recover back
with ass on ground and emotions' lack
Hope read some more,words that bad
read your smoke this time not sad
so i hope you're ok
we have been friends
let me retire in end

3 σχόλια:

aris είπε...
Αυτό το σχόλιο αφαιρέθηκε από τον συντάκτη.
aris είπε...

komatares..!!

the stealer είπε...

blessed are u, dude